Often by ignoring problems, we allow them to grow. Resolution should be quick so that problems do not become overwhelming. While the problem is still relatively small, attempt to decipher exactly what would be needed to have it resolved for good. Ascertaining this information before you begin is actually the first step to ensuring that the problem is rendered powerless. Acting quickly will also guarantee that the problem hasn't gotten completely out of hand. Here are a few tips on effective problem solving:
- Get all the facts
- Weigh all the facts – then come to a decision
- Once a decision is reached – ACT!!
- Answer the following questions:
- What is the problem?
- What are the causes of the problem?
- What are the possible solutions?
- What is the best possible solution?
- Resolve Problems Quickly and Effectively Effective and cutting edge human resource policies contribute greatly to...
- 5 Questions That Will Help You Conquer Worry and Stress Basic techniques in analyzing worry Before you jump to conclutions...
- 6 Ways to Effectively Deal with Team Conflict Strong emotions are both a cause and result of conflict....
- Effective Problem Solving Effective Problem Solving When a client contacts you regarding a...