In a world quickly becoming more virtual, human relations skills are being lost — along with the skill of leadership. In the midst of this technological boom, people are becoming isolated from each other. What’s needed is a new type of leader — one who can inspire and motivate others in the new virtual world while never losing sight of the timeless leadership principles, such as flexibility, adaptability, trustworthiness, and distribution of power.
In the Dale Carnegie Leadership Mastery Course, listeners can learn all the secrets of leadership mastery, including:
* Gaining the respect and admiration of others using little-known secrets of America’s most successful leaders.
* Getting family, friends, and coworkers to do what is asked of them because they want to do it, not because they have to.
* Respond effectively when under crisis using proven techniques for thinking clearly and reducing anxiety under pressure.
* Accomplish twice as much by learning to motivate others to perform at their best.
* Make powerful decisions and follow through on them using Carnegie’s action formula.
Available on CD and for download, The Dale Carnegie Leadership Mastery Course is a valuable tool that stands next to the classic How to Win Friends and Influence People to offer a proven formula for success. Click here for more information: http://amzn.to/OQbQEq.
No related posts.