Do your research before you approach a client and formulate several solutions.
- Identify their need, areas that would benefit from your product or service.
- Show them how your solution can help them
- Provide evidence of your past work with other clients and show tangible results they’ve had as a result of your product or service
- Get their agreement
- Remind your buyers that your solution will satisfy that lack
- Paint a word picture of your buyer using your solution, enjoying it, and benefiting from it
- Follow Up