Employee engagement is more vital to an organization’s success than ever before. Here are ten quotes on employee engagement from Dale Carnegie.
- “One of the surest ways of making a friend and influencing the opinion of another is to give consideration to his opinion, to let him sustain his feeling of importance.” – Dale Carnegie
- “You can make more friends in two months by becoming more interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get people interested in you”- Dale Carnegie
- “Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain – and most fools do. But it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Arouse in the other person an eager want. He who can do this has the whole world with him. He who cannot walks a lonely way.” – Dale Carnegie
- “If you can be kind and considerate for one day, then you can be for another. It won’t cost you a penny in the world. Begin today.” – Dale Carnegie
- “You’ll never achieve real success unless you like what you’re doing.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Actions speak louder than words, and a smile says, ‘I like you. You make me happy. I am glad to see you.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation, for your character is what you are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” – Dale Carnegie
- “When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Be wiser than other people if you can; but do not tell them so.” – Dale Carnegie
Download Free the White Paper – “What Drives Employee Engagement and Why It Matters”
No related posts.